Big deal for the release of Prabhas’ movie project

Big deal before the release of Prabhas's film project


Bombay, January 16. The film by actor Prabhas is one of the major releases of the project in the upcoming period. This movie is being made for around 500 crores. Let me tell you, since Baahubali 2, Prabhas has been yearning for a hit movie. His films like Saaho and Radhe Shyam flopped. Now all his hopes are pinned on the project. In such a situation, great news has come out for the fans of Prabhas.
If we are to believe the reports, the distribution rights of the film in South Indian states have already been sold before the release date was announced. For the release of the film in Telangana state, the distributors made a deal with the makers for around 70 crores. Sources say the film’s distribution rights in Andhra Pradesh can be sold for around 100 crores. That means creators earn 170 crores in two Telugu speaking states alone.
If the reports are to be believed, 80 percent of the project’s filming has been completed and the remaining 20 percent of the filming will be completed in the coming months. After this, the film’s post-production work will begin. It’s a VFX-laden movie, so post-production could take about a year. The team also incorporated an imaginary World War III plot into the film. This is the reason that the makers will put more time into this project.
According to reports, Project K has a possible release date of April 10, 2024. If preparations are not completed by this date, this film could be presented to the public in the last week of April. The source says that the makers want to release this film in the Eid weekend of 2024. It will be a week full of holidays. During these, Ambedkar Jayanti, Tamil New Year and Ram Navami will also be celebrated around Eid.
The project is a science fiction film, which will contain a good dose of action. This will star megastar Amitabh Bachchan and actress Disha Patni. The couple Deepika Padukone and Prabhas will appear in this film for the first time. It is written and directed by Nag Ashwin. Vyjayanthi Movies produces this movie. This Telugu movie is planned to be made not only in Hindi and other Indian languages ​​but also in English.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.